Need Software Assistance
Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:57 AM
I’m a newbie and have a 8” LX90 GPS scope. Additionally, with the scope I received Deep Sky Imager Pro with Auto Suite and have LPI Imager on back order.
1. The scope came with Auto Star Suite Astronomer Edition Version 3.17 which loaded without any complications.
2. Deep Sky Imager comes with “Auto Star Suite Software and Installation Disk Version 2.0.”
3. I Know LPI comes with software also which is still on back order.
My questions are as follows:
1. Do I load Deep sky imager software which I assume lies down onto the Astronomer Edition.
2. Do I wait for LPI to come in to Load that Software before loading update 4
3. Can I load Auto Star Suite Update 4 for Deep Sky Imager without the LPI software or should I
4.Bottomline can you please advise as to the correct sequence to process the downloads to include Update 4, Auto Star Update, USB to serial update or any other advise. The process is a little confusing.
Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:08 AM
After you load it reboot the PC
Go to the Meade site and get the update for it and install it.
Reboot them PC.
All of this is done without the camera plugged in.
When you get it installed as well as the update then plug in your imager.
The drivers will install.
When finished the DSI as well as the LPI when you get it will work as they are the same software just different drivers.
When you plug in the LPI it will search for drivers and install them and then you should be all set.
Fife Lake, Mi.
Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:15 PM
If I run into any problems Ill give you a yell.
Posted 04 January 2008 - 02:59 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users