• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:27 AM

Hi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I have not used the telescope LX200 gps for 4 months. gps would not work. I checked  the set up and found the date changed to23 Oct 2099, I also checked the site,it was back to Rochester .reset it to toronto. Tried the telescope , would not go to properly. Rechecked the date and site,both  back to  Oct 2099 and rohester. Tried a number of times sometimes the date would  be corect  but the site wrong  or both or vice versa .also the time was off                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      pleas help

#2 MistrBadgr

MistrBadgr

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2958 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, Oklahoma

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:43 AM

Hi Ron,

There was a date (number) rollover on the gps satellites that has adversely affected older scopes.  Fixes for all but LS mounts are available on meade.com in the AutoStar Updater program.  Update your scope's software with the updater and, most likely, your problem will be fixed.  If not, call Meade Customer Support at 1 (800) 626-3233 and let them know about it.

Hope this helps,

Bill Steen

Bill Steen, Sky Hunters' Haven Observatory, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

#3 Optical Tube Assembly

Optical Tube Assembly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted 05 August 2019 - 01:36 PM

Just got off the phone with Meade Tech support and if you have a rollover problem 4.2L will fix it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users