#1 Philip Pugh

Philip Pugh

Sir Philip Pugh, AKA Astrochav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • LocationBased in South West England and Wales

Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:48 AM

It is finally out and it covers lots of ground that better-known astronomy books do not:

https://www.amazon.c..._27:Philip Pugh

Less than 10 dollars! :)  :)  :)

#2 MistrBadgr

MistrBadgr

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2955 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, Oklahoma

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:01 AM

Hi Phillip!

Just bought the book from Amazon.  I want to point out that what is currently available is a Kindle addition, for $6.71 in the US.

I have just covered the first ten pages, to start things off, before going on to other things I need to do today.  I am looking forward to a good read, as I have found with your other books, plus all the little things you have put in this work that are not included in other entry level books.

Best Regards,

Bill Steen

• Philip Pugh likes this
Bill Steen, Sky Hunters' Haven Observatory, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

#3 Philip Pugh

Philip Pugh

Sir Philip Pugh, AKA Astrochav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • LocationBased in South West England and Wales

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:17 AM

Hi Phillip!

Just bought the book from Amazon.  I want to point out that what is currently available is a Kindle addition, for $6.71 in the US.

I have just covered the first ten pages, to start things off, before going on to other things I need to do today.  I am looking forward to a good read, as I have found with your other books, plus all the little things you have put in this work that are not included in other entry level books.

Best Regards,

Bill Steen

Hi Bill,

Yes, I have only released it on Kindle for now. I may release a print version later, if there is enough demand. 

Thanks,

Phil.

For those of you that don't have a Kindle, you can download the Kindle app on PCs, Macs, tablets, etc.

• Philip Pugh likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users