1 reply to this topic

#1 billw5010

billw5010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:19 AM

Greetings,

I recently purchased a Meade StarNavigator series Mak 127 with Audiostar controller. A Meade Setlla wi-fi was given as a gift. I can't wait to get it outside. Here's the question. I don't find this scope in the Meade compatibles with the Stella and don't know if it will work. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

BillW5010

#2 MistrBadgr

MistrBadgr

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2955 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, Oklahoma

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:13 AM

Hi Bill!

You might want to give Meade Customer Support a call at 1 800-626-3233 (USA Only)  I think they have an email address of customerservice@meade.com.  It is not listed on their web page, but I think it still works.

I don't have any information on the NG series and would most likely lead you astray with any guesses.

If you cannot make the free phone call or cannot get them on that email address, let me know and I will make the call and report back.

So far, there have not been any complaints here on that mount, and normally no news is good news.  However, any information you care to share on your experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any adventures in the cosmos, what you see and your thoughts about it, give ideas and encouragement to others.  I, personally, enjoy reading things like that and I think other readers do as well.

Congratulations on your new scope.  I hope you have a lot of fun with it!

Bill Steen

Bill Steen, Sky Hunters' Haven Observatory, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users