#1 spiral

spiral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:00 PM

Double star Albireo..LX90 10" ACF at F/6.3 and Canon T3I..

Attached Thumbnails

• double star 10 24 -2 PS B 2.jpg

• SBacon likes this

#2 SBacon

SBacon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationKillen, Alabama, USA

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:57 AM

Another great shot. I like the doubles.

Steve

• spiral likes this

#3 spiral

spiral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:09 AM

Another great shot. I like the doubles.

Steve

Thanks....It has been clear here the past 3 nights, but their has been a slight breeze through the night..Not that great for photos..A lot of the subs were blurry..

#4 SBacon

SBacon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationKillen, Alabama, USA

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:12 PM

Yep!!!  I know what you mean.  You still thinking about deforking that 10"?  I am really liking my wedge but even with it I can't expose as long as I would like to.  My next investment I guess will be an off axis guider and camera.  I need a planetary camera anyway and I am considering the Meade LPI-G color cam.

Steve

#5 spiral

spiral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:27 PM

Yep!!!  I know what you mean.  You still thinking about deforking that 10"?  I am really liking my wedge but even with it I can't expose as long as I would like to.  My next investment I guess will be an off axis guider and camera.  I need a planetary camera anyway and I am considering the Meade LPI-G color cam.

Steve

Nah, I don't think I'm going to defork it..I will miss the forks if I do and I just love using the LX90..It's great and just perfect for visual,lunar and planetary photo..I have been thinking about getting a big go-to 14" DOB and just photograph what i can with the Meade and be happy..LOL..If I do get something for photography, it will probably be an EQ mount and a small APO refractor..When I decide I'm gonna buy a scope, I go all different ways on what to buy..I even considered selling the LX90 and getting a LX200 10" and a wedge.. :D Who knows what I will get when the time comes..

#6 spiral

spiral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:28 PM

Those ZWO cameras have some Awesome pics on Astrobin.. All my planet pics have been done with a Neximage 5..I hear they came out with a Neximage 10 lately..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users