• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 geo3geo

geo3geo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:49 AM

This is possibly a dumb question. However....

I'm using Win10 to access this forum and have the same problem with both Chrome and Firefox. All attachments show as a Meade logo, I just can't manage to see or download any of the attachments. Whatever I do results in me seeing the Meade logo! Is there a setting somewhere or what?

thanks

Geo

#2 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2366 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:27 PM

It seems to not be functioning right and  may be due to something in flash not working right.Try using advanced options to upload the file and see if that works for you

Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

#3 MistrBadgr

MistrBadgr

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2765 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, Oklahoma

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:52 AM

Hi Geo,

Welcome to the forum!

I think we have had that problem since the whole Meade system was hacked and destroyed.  All of the images people had to go with their names went away.  I wonder if the same thing happened to the attachments.  I will poke around a little and see what happens for me.

Bill Steen

Bill Steen, Sky Hunters' Haven Observatory, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

#4 MistrBadgr

MistrBadgr

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2765 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, Oklahoma

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:13 AM

I have Windows 10 as well, and simply got error messages when I tried to download the Infinity 102 review in the review section, and Telstar 114 AZ instructions (Spanish) that are attached to a post in the beginners' section (I think).

Would some of you try to download some of these attachments with your computers (non-Windows 10) and see what happens?

With the big hack that destroyed the old forum system and all of Meades commercial sites, all of those attachments and avatars may have been victims and have to be reloaded by the original posters.

Bill Steen

Bill Steen, Sky Hunters' Haven Observatory, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users