I have had my LX850 for a year now, about 8 months ago I completed my PEC training with several updates and started to use Starlock ARC to allow me to fine tune the tracking for astrophotography. It has worked perfectly with me able to guide 20 minute subs
In the last month the ARC process has been very slow and buggy (only able to complete on certain stars, much above 30 degrees)
In my last two sessions it does not complete at all, I spent 8 hours on my first clear nite in one month, to no avail.
I reset my handset twice, restarted the scope 4 times from home, and updated the starlock firmware 3 times.
Repeated the PEC update (again) no problem with that.
Also not problem slewing to new stars and finding them, the lights on the back flash appropriately
when I run ARC to complete the 33% DEC takes 15 min, then then next step 30 min, if it ever gets to 5% DEC I have left it on for one hour, and it never completes this step.
I tried 5 different stars, in 3 different parts of the sky, all the same problem