wants to report me again today to report how it has gone further with my equatorial (equatorial) reconstruction of the LS6 and how the current state is.
Having stabilized the wedge (see blue parts of the wedge) and a better adjustment of the wedge as've achieved in the original version, I am now much more accurate when Einnorden at Polaris. The setting of the azimuth is the three-point support (see photos) easily and accurately. Absolutely necessary as can be seen in the picture Polsucher.
The Einnorden I realized as follows:
Set LS6 tube and frame as precisely as possible at an angle !!!!!
(See figure "Basic Orientation"), as measured by the frame and tube !!
I've done with my phone and a protractor app.
Polhöhenwiege needs (see picture) of 41.46 ° (90 ° -48.54 ° = 41.46 °) have for my site = 48.54 ° angle !!!
1. In the telescope a reticle (12.5 mm) lit.
2. With azimuth adjustment and wedge the Polarstern exactly bring in the center of the crosshairs!
3. Set Polsucher to match the center of Polsuchers with the Polarstern.
4. LS6 turn. GPS Search wait. can play media announcement or terminate with Media button.
5. Check whether Polarstern in the center of reticle and Polsucher is.
6. Now with azimuth adjustment and polar adjustment Polaris and two other stars (lambda = Hip UMi 84535 = SAO 3020 = HD183030 and HIP 7283 = 209 = SAO HD5914)
exactly bring to the positions in polar finder !!!
7. LS6 press Enter and follow the instructions on the hand controller, ie the arrow keys to Polarstern bring back into the center of Fadenkreuzokulars. If everything is in order again press Enter and telescope goes to the first alignment star.
If alignment star in the center, then press Enter and monitoring can begin in equatorial mode.
Summary: I'm with the equatorial mount very pleased and indeed have no automatic alignment more, but can do much more equipment to install, without coming into collusion with the frame.
More Questions will be, if necessary and possible answers from me. More frames I can choose to be happy here.
I hope I have expressed myself much right! ??
greetings from Germany
LS6 " Meade Zero Image-Shift Microfocuser, Mark III Hyperion Clickstop Zoom 8-24mm, Canon EOS 1100D, Sony DCS V3, Reducer Antares f / 6.3,