1 reply to this topic

#1 skephart

skephart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:20 PM

Hi,

I've just ordered a 16" fork mounted RCX400 that I plan to mount on a wedge. I am not going to use the meade wedge, because I'm handicapped and need one that is a special height. (I mostly need to be able to use the scope visually while seated.) I realize you can't tell me anything about the pier height directly, because it's not your pier or wedge. But I desperately need dimensions on the scope, or even better a dimensioned drawing of the scope on the fork mount.

I believe with a fairly accurate drawing I can compute the height of the eyepiece on my wedge. (That's why a drawing would be so helpful - if I'm off by 6" in height, it may as well be off by 3 feet - I won't be able to see through the eyepiece.)

Anyway, I've searched everywhere online and haven't been able to find anything that lists the dimensions of the scope at a level of detail that would let me compute this, and no one I've talked to seems to have it. So I sure hope someone here can help!

Thanks!

#2 skephart

skephart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:11 AM

Is a detailed diagram of the scope and it's dimensions just not available? This is a very expensive product - it should have decent documentation...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users