#1 RickScofield

RickScofield

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationBellevue,Nebraska

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:19 PM

It was real exciting to see a Meade employee getting involved with 4M website and responding to customer questions however we have not seen anything from John Piper for sometime now. Has John moved on ?It's great that folks like Mark and Bill have stepped up and become customer advocates but would it not benefit both Meade and customers to use this forum as means to exchange ideas and information? Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying here, I very much appreciate this website but I also beleive that both company and customer alike would benefit from an increased participation.

Thank you again Meade for this website and consideration.
Sincerely, Rick Scofield

#2 Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationNiefern, N48°54`31`` E8°47`10`` Germany

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:22 AM

Hi Rick,

here is John ::)

http://www.cloudynig...71-meade-instr/

Regards
Wolfgang

Clear Skies

Wolfgang

LS6 " Meade Zero Image-Shift Microfocuser, Mark III Hyperion Clickstop Zoom 8-24mm, Canon EOS 1100D, Sony DCS V3, Reducer Antares f / 6.3,

#3 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2360 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:03 AM

John is still there.Im not sure of his workload so I cant say why he is not here as much.He may feel Myself and Bill can get the job done and he will answer any mail I have to him on any subject so he is always a call or e mail away for me.

Mark

Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

#4 RickScofield

RickScofield

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationBellevue,Nebraska

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:13 PM

Thanks Mark, the help and assistance you and Bill provide is what makes this website what it is and for that I beleive that all of us other members owe you two a sincere THANK YOU !
RickScofield

P.S.
And Thank You John for the support you give to Mark and Bill on our behalf.

#5 MeadeGuy

MeadeGuy

• Administrators
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:01 PM

Hi All, 

Just wanted to say hello and that I am still here, although I do spend more time on CN than on the 4M forum. You know you are busy when your "2 do" list includes "get to the 2 do list"! 

John P. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users