3 replies to this topic

#1 Betty L Myers

Betty L Myers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:35 AM

I have an ETX125 Pe and a Mac computer and an application "Autostarx" on my computer that I am trying to use to put a patch file (Version43gg) on to the 497 handbox .  Has anybody out there tried to use this autostarx app. and has it work OK.  And if it has work, what is the steps you took?   I can not seem to find to much info. on the autostarx on the internet.. I need it to enable the 909apm adapter  for guiding.  An info would be appreciated..  Thanks..

#2 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2368 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:27 AM

Im not sure how or if it would work on an apple.All of meades programs are windows based.

Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

#3 Betty L Myers

Betty L Myers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:59 AM

Yea;  Your right but this app is for the Mac "autostarx" but I am not sure if it will work..  I don't want to mess up my 497 handbook.  So I haven't found anybody yet, that has had success using it..  You can find it at:   www.rti-zone.org/macosx_autostarx.php   And there is not much instructions on it or a Manuel .   So I am stuck, unless I invest in a  small window based Laptop..  I thank you for your respond, and hope someone out there has had success.

#4 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2368 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:17 PM

try getting on one of the yahoo etx groups.They know a lot more than me there and a lot of them actually build a lot of apps and patches.Let me know how you make out

Regards

Mark

Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users