• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 00gs00

00gs00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

Hello everyone, i got this usb 2.0 pc-camera second hand but cant find its driver for xp anywhere. i wonder if this camera can also run with windows 7. if you got the driver, please send me. (  can_erarslan@hotmail.com  )

thank you 

duj8.jpg2hsc.jpg

#2 MistrBadgr

MistrBadgr

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2678 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, Oklahoma

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I am not an expert on anything related to pictures with a telescope and am speaking from a vast field of ignorance.  However, I believe all of those items were sold before Windows 7 came out.  Unless there happens to be some other device that uses the same driver that this one needs and happens to be set up for Windows 7, you are probably limited to XP.  Hopefully, someone will have the XP driver for it.

Bill Steen

Bill Steen, Sky Hunters' Haven Observatory, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

#3 00gs00

00gs00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I am not an expert on anything related to pictures with a telescope and am speaking from a vast field of ignorance.  However, I believe all of those items were sold before Windows 7 came out.  Unless there happens to be some other device that uses the same driver that this one needs and happens to be set up for Windows 7, you are probably limited to XP.  Hopefully, someone will have the XP driver for it.

Bill Steen

thanks for your response, i guess you are right, this camera exists far before the Win7, i am stuck with xp. i hope someone has this driver for xp

#4 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2359 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

Oh lord your killing my brain cells here   lol.I have the drivers you need someplace on 6 TBs worth of drives.As soon as I can find them ill let you know

Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

#5 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2359 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:52 PM

Sent link to your e mail you have posted

Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

#6 can149

can149

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

sorry for the late reply, i got your mail and tried to run camera on xp but i couldnt do it, i tried it with 2 different pcs but result is the same. i guess camera is death... thank you very much for your help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users