• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nog01

nog01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

Hello everyone. I came to this site to get an lx50 fixed through Ron Sampson. Sent him the parts that he needed back on the last week of January. Now, March is almost gone, and no answer from sent emails. Does anyone know of this person, is he still around? Still waiting for something from him. I would appreciate it if any one knows this guy first hand. Thanks, everyone. Doug.                            maquis_95603@yahoo.com

#2 MistrBadgr

MistrBadgr

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2951 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, Oklahoma

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

Doug,

I do not know him personally, but have corresponded with him at different times.  His name was given to me with the highest recommendations and I verified that recommendation with my own experience.  I suspect that he would be getting back with you unless there is something in his life that is preventing him.  This makes me worried for his sake.  Other than that, I have no input to provide you, but would be interested in any information that you come up with.

I certainly hope this all works out well for you.

Bill Steen

Bill Steen, Sky Hunters' Haven Observatory, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

#3 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2368 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:27 AM

Ron does very good work.Sometimes he gets over welmed with his real job and falls a bit behind.But he does great work.He gets tons of e mails and sometimes cant get back to them right away.But when you get your parts back they are generally better than factory specs.

Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users