4 replies to this topic

#1 Tony

Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:00 AM

When using my DSI II color imager, I've tried to get my computer screen to project in red night vision. If I activate night vision in autostar for the star map etc. everything is bordered in red and is fine. As soon as I activate the DSI imager and got to Envisonage, the thin borders remain red, but the rest of the screen is a bright gray in all but the imaging area which shows an image in appropriate color. Is there a way to get night vision on the commands background etc?

#2 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2368 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:19 AM

This has been a problem and is being looked into in a future update.

Regards

Mark
Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

#3 Tony

Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:27 AM

Thanks, I'll stay tuned... this can be removed from the list, not sure how to do that

#4 adlsa5092

adlsa5092

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 04:28 AM

This has been a problem and is being looked into in a future update.

Regards

Mark

OK on that Mark - but it's been as per the original post for at least 2 years - if you have anything to do with Meade, would you get them to get a wriggle on? I mean it's very dismissive of customers on Meade's part ... coming ... sometime in the future, yeah right!; just like my report to Meade engineering about there being no 'half hour offset' for timezones 2 years ago .. "will be fixed in a future update" I resort to a red coloured acrylic plastic screen over the LCD - good grief. No wonder people get cheesed off with Meade. Even bad ole MS gets software fixes out quicker than this!

#5 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2368 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:44 PM

Remember when this software was written it may have worked at the time but as Microsoft fixed things ( I use the term loosly  they destroy more than they fix and it is hard for software writers to keep up with trying to figure out what Microsoft has done.
I do not work for Meade I just help moderate the board so all I can do is pass along information.
I Believe it has a lot to do with the DOT NET framework ans the XP systems and im not sure about Vista as I wont even get close to vista.
All I can say is please be patient with the rest of us and see what happens.

Regards

Mark
Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users