Jump to content


Meade Color USB PC-Camera

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jeffgold1



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:57 PM

I am having trouble keeping this camera online.
It only starts 20 percent of the time.  The other 80 percent gives an error message: "This graphcannot preview"

Very frustrating.  Anyone else have any experience here?

my email address is jeffgold1@cox.net

Thank you.


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users