• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bjfarrar

bjfarrar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

My dad got a Meade 70AZ for christmas from walmart that included a camera. The box did not have the driver disk that the instrustion manual talked about. Dose any one know where to get this?

#2 Toxo

Toxo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:50 PM

Bifarrar,

Welcome to the Meade 4M Community!!  I am not sure which drivers you are looking for, but not to worry.  all drivers and downloads are available through the Meade 4M website you are already on, just go to the Meade 4M home page and click on "Downloads" on the top blue toolbar.  Then select any drivers you need for the camera or the Autostar Suite.  Easy!!

Keep us here posted on your progress with your new telescope!!

Toxo

#3 Mark Sibole

Mark Sibole

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 2368 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:40 AM

If you can not get the imager working and can not find the driver disk E mail me direct.
Ill make sure we get you going.

Regards

Mark
Mark Sibole
MTSO Observatory
Fife Lake, Mi.

http://astronomy.qteaser.com

#4 dbird

dbird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:39 PM

Curious as to whether this was ever resolved. I bought this model for my grandkids and have been playing with the usb camera for myself (they don't have laptops). Haven't had an opportunity to try it out under the skies yet. I'm not going to try it with the 70AZ scope, but rather with my CPC11.

IMO the mount for the 70AZ needs work. I have done several mods to it to get it to be more stable. Anyone interested, please ask.

For info there are two CDs with this product. One CD has only the sky mapping s/w, the other CD is in the little box that the camera comes in. This CD has both the sky mapping s/w and the drivers. When you get the autoplay screen from the CD, the drivers install is the first button on the screen. I've had a little bit of trouble with the install; might be able to help someone...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users