• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 larry_kruzan

larry_kruzan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:20 PM

Has anyone received their rebate from Meade yet?  I bought my 12" lightbridge 11/29/07 and submitted the from the next week after the scope arrived mail.  3 1/2 months and holding - what gives?

Larry

#2 Toxo

Toxo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:50 AM

Larry,

I think the form said 6-8 weeks for the rebate pending aproval, but 110 days seems like a lon g time.  This might be something to steer to one of the 4M administrators or call Meade about directly.  It is, after all, one of the perks of being a 4M member and you are entitled to it.  You could also try posting this problem on the "Lost or Unanswered" board of the 4M forum and see what Mark Sibole has to say about it.

I submitted a Meade bucks claim 2 weks ago after I bought the DSI III color camera, so if I don't hear anything from them by June I'll remind them of it too.  Try giving them a call...they have been very friendly to all my requests so far.

Toxo

#3 Falcon

Falcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:29 AM

I sent my rebate in for the Coronado PST before Christmas 2007.
Also spoke with Customer Service two weeks ago.

Still waiting.

Did yours come thru yet?

Falcon

#4 mb1701d

mb1701d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:20 AM

I'm in the same Boat. Purchased my 12" Lightbridge last November,got the rebate info in the mail right away and still waiting. In the last 7 months I have called meade 5 times and even the ownwer of the store where I purchased it was in contact with them. Each time I was told the check is in the mail. In fact just got off the phone with them and again was told they are "this close" to approving and mailing out the check. What gives?? Why is this going on for almost a year with no resolution ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users