- Paul Hyndman's solar primer
- Greg Piepol's digital camera solar image processing
- Greg Piepol's CCD solar image processing
- Hiram Villarreal's PST & the electronic eyepiece
- Hiram Villarreal's Registax tutorials
- Cameran Ashraf's (me) processing h-alpha images in Registax
Cameran Ashraf's (me) processing h-alpha images from a webcam in Photoshop
- Jay Ballauer's H-alpha solar image processing
Jasper Sorensen's high resolution imaging of the Sun, Moon, and planets with the DSI PRO
I'm keeping this topic locked so we can have just a list of solar imaging tips and tutorials for everyone. If you have some solar imaging tips and tutorials that you know of and would like to see on this list please send me a private message through the Meade4M forum system by clicking on my name and choosing "Send redvis a private message".
I hope this list helps all of you starting out on solar imaging with Meade/Coronado products!